Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo is board certified in family medicine. She received her medical degree from the University of Colombo in Sri Lanka. Dr. Rodrigo completed her residency in family medicine at the State University of New York in Buffalo, New York.
She has previously received the A.M.A. Physician Recognition Award For Continuous Medical Education for years 2003 - 2012. She has been practicing family medicine for over 30 years.
Education & Training
- Medical Education, The Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Internship, The Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Residency, Family Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Family Medicine
Northside Provider Directory DetailsView Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory